Company law covers many basic legal aspects regarding your business. It includes the structure of the company and everything related to it. Which legal form is chosen in the formation phase: a private company, a public company, a partnership or a foundation? But company law is also decisive in the event of a change in legal form, or the termination and liquidation of a company.
Topics such as share transactions, certification of shares, cooperation and shareholder agreements, legal mergers and demergers are common aspects within this expertise. Pellicaan Advocaten will support you in these matters. The interests of your company are our priority.
We advise entrepreneurs in the field of company law, from the period before incorporation:
- preparing drafts of the articles of association;
- preparing drafts of the shareholders' agreement;
- the agreements with the director(s);
- the limitation of the risk of directors' liability;
- a legal merger or demerger;
- up to the moment of liquidation of a company.
Pellicaan Advocaten is your legal partner 'in business'.
If you would like additional information or tailored advice, please contact us. We will be happy to make an appointment with you.