David (D.G.) Visscher mainly deals with, and specialises in, company and corporate law. This includes reviewing or drafting agreements, mergers and acquisitions and advising on corporate law issues. What interests him most about the legal profession is ensuring that the real world wishes of the clients are translated correctly into legal documents or proceedings, so that the client can achieve his goals in a practical and workable manner.
In 2021, David was sworn in as a lawyer. Prior to that, since 2019, he has been associated with Pellicaan Advocaten N.V. as a working student and as legal counsel.
David specialises in:
- Company and corporate law;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Contract law.
David obtained his bachelor of Laws and his master’s degree in Corporate Law from the University of Leiden.
Recently, David has been involved in:
- conducting Due Diligence research;
- the drafting of assignment agreements and loan agreements;
- the drafting of shareholders’ agreements;
- the drafting of transaction documentation concerning a restructure of a group of companies.