Pellicaan Advocaten will stand by you and provide support and advice if you are unfortunate enough to become embroiled in a dispute. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in complex legal proceedings.
Our activities in the area of civil procedures include:
- conduct of summary proceedings;
- the service of garnishment and seizure orders;
- the conduct of proceedings in relation to a range of liability issues, such as the liability of Directors and members of Supervisory Boards;
- the conduct of claims for compensation for damages, resulting for example from illegal acts or failure to perform;
- the conduct of dispute proceedings following a take-over, for example where guarantees are not made good;
- the conduct of proceedings before the Commercial Division of the Court of Justice at Amsterdam.
We will be there to stand by you if it comes to legal proceedings, but in the first instance we will always get together with you to investigate whether proceedings can be avoided. Our experience demonstrates that disputes can often be resolved by mutual agreement, to the benefit of all concerned.
There are no boundaries to the service provision offered by Pellicaan Advocaten. As members of Marcalliance, a worldwide network of leading legal practices and tax advisors, we can also represent your interests on the international stage.
Contact us if you need additional information or advice on your individual circumstances. We would welcome the opportunity to meet you for an exploratory discussion, without obligation.