The constant changes to employment law can have unexpected and sometimes drastic effects on a business.
Pellicaan Advocaten can help with the wide range of resources at our disposal. We resolve employment disputes and conduct legal proceedings. We can also provide advice on a wide spectrum of employment law issues, including:
- employment and temporary employment contracts of all types;
- the introduction of a new salary structure or a new post;
- legal requirements around employee participation;
- the legal ramifications of the social security system;
- the WIA (the Work and Income according to Labour Capacity Act);
- the legal aspects of regulations governing conditions of employment;
- consequences for personnel of a reorganisation or the closing down of a business.
Contact us if you need additional information or advice on your individual circumstances. We would welcome the opportunity to meet you for an exploratory discussion, without obligation.